Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 Goals

I’ve noticed that many bloggers have posted goals for the upcoming year. I think it’s a good idea to write your goals down and revisit them once in a while. So here goes:


  • loose 20-15 lbs (yes today is day one and I kept on track!)

  • incorporate healthy foods into my diet and cut back on processed foods

  • be more active and exercise more

  • spend more quality time with my friends, family and husband

  • have friends or family over for dinner at least every other month (nothing fancy, it's about getting to visit with loved ones and spend quality time with them – even if it’s for lasagna and board games)

  • take more photos – need to utilize my camera more

  • finish our master bedroom, basement storage room, and kitchen backsplash

  • get window treatments up in the bathrooms – we still have those silly paper blinds

  • setup a financial plan with my husband and set goals to meet

  • make more hand made gifts instead of store bought

  • finalize the location of my “art” room and organize it – starting with a table for my sewing machine and shelves in the walk-in closet

  • If the time is right, begin a “family”…..

No comments: