Thursday, August 21, 2008

So sorry to see you go, until we meet again

I've been away for 2 weeks. I didn't go anywhere, just got really busy at work and at home. I haven't been able to check in and see what my blog friends have been up to. I missed all of you.
I found out that one of my blog friends Alison, passed away on August 5th. Her husband Thomas was updating us on the progress as Alison got sick and was unable to blog. Thank you Thomas for letting the rest of us who could not be there still know what was happening to our friend. Alison will live on in our memories and our hearts.

Some of you may remember my blog about Alison and her friend Meridth from this post. Their stories of courage and hope where inspiring.

The post from Thomas about Alison passing was heartwarming and brought a tear to my eye. Farewell Alison, until we meet again.

No comments: