Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outside from the Pier

As promised, I found some really beautiful items at the Pier 1 outdoor section.
This gorgeous cushion and Papasan chair would be a great spot to relax and read a book in the shade
+

I love the look of these glasses. The best part is that they are acrylic, so you don't have to worry if you've had a few of my spiked punch. At $4.25 for the cups and $19.95 for the jug I would want at least 20 cups [we have a lot of friends and family].



I think this just might be an item we get for the front porch. The site says you can purchase a cushion, but sadly I couldn't find it. I don't even mind what the cushion looks like, I could always make a cover for it. In the summer I love to sit on the front porch and watch the kids play [not our kids, we don't have any yet, the neighbourhood kids]





No comments: