Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where have I been???

I know I've been away for a few days. Wednesday was totally busy. Work was crazy and then I had Easter dinner grocery shopping to do. Thursday was just as busy, along with a quick stop in the GAP where a bought a few items. We also finally used wedding gift cards for Pottery Barn [3 years later] and got some really great dishes [more to come later]. Friday we were off and I got some sewing and cleaning done. Saturday we did some running around and had a wonderful dinner at K's aunt's house. Sunday was 8:30 Easter mass, a visit to my grandparents grave site, a family casual buffet brunch and then Easter egg hunt and dinner with my parents, sister and her boyfriend. K and I took Monday off. Boy were we glad to. We did some shopping, paid a visit to his parents and started some laundry. Boy am I pooped! I finally got to catch up on some blogs last night and today. I haven't been in the blog world since Tuesday! Yikes a whole week. Well boy do I have some updates for you. More to come.....

No comments: