Friday, May 22, 2009

Chenille from Australia

I couldn't resist! I look on Etsy from time to time (okay almost everyday!) to see what's new. Today I found Joanne665544.

She sells Vintage/Preloved Items,Cotton Fabrics Soft Colors, Retro 60's Bold Bright Flower Power Fabrics,Chenille Squares+Full Vintage Chenille B/spreads,Craft Supplies, and so much more.
I totally fell in love with this item. 22 6" squares of vintage chenille. How wonderful would it be on a baby blanket as patches? I'm saving this one for the baby we will one day have.

I've only been sewing for a little over a year, but I have never made myself anything. Technically this won't be for me either, but that's okay. I couldn't pass it up, it's vintage after all. If I waited till we actually had kids I might not be able to find it.

No comments: