Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm back

Well hello there,

I know it's been two weeks since my last post and I am sorry for not checking in sooner. Two weeks ago K and I packed our bags and set off for sunny Punta Cana. The weather was wonderful and we filled our days with nothing but the beach and relaxing. I read two books while on the beach and we met some really nice people. It was a wonderful vacation, one of the most relaxing in fact.

With being away from work for a week, work was of course overwhelming. There were items in my in box that needed to be done right away along with two new summer students that needed to be trained on all of our graphic templates and styles. I also had my own compliance training to do. So I was sadly away from the blog world for 2 weeks.

I'm so glad to be back and have a lot of catching up to do. For now I have to turn my attention to the suspenseful final of American Idol



No comments: