Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Final Quilt and an Introduction

Full view of one side of the quilt I made. If you can see on the bottom left corner there is an empty spot. I plan on making a patch for my best friends baby. Their name and birth info will all be included.

Here's one last view of the other side of the quilt. Thanks to everyone for all your sweet comments about my quilting and the final product. I was really happy with it and I know Jennie was pleased too.


And now ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce
you to the wonderful addition to my world.

Ms. Madalyn Maya
6 lbs. 9 oz.
19"
She was born on Sunday August 2nd at 2:11 am in the morning.



Her proud parents are doing well and adjusting to parenthood. Madalyn feeds and sleeps well. When she isn't sleeping or feeding she is peacefully enjoying the love and warmth of a loved one's arms. She loves to cuddle and is one of the most peaceful babies I have ever met.

I'm so glad to finally meet her, welcome to the world Madalyn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing. So do you make adult quilts? Because you might have a very interested blogger here who often suffers from cold feet :)

XO - Katie

Julie said...

What a gorgeous quilt and little bundle of joy! Congratulations on your news as well!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the happy couple! The quilts are gorgeous, what a fabulous job you have done!