Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree....

Sunday morning my sis and her bf came with us to the tree farm to cut down our Christmas tree. We walked for ever (or at least it seamed that way to the pregnant lady). Here's a cute picture of my sister among the trees. Notice there is no snow! I'm still upset about that.

After a good 30 -45 minutes searching high and low we finally found our tree. Can you tell which one of us is roundest in the middle - lol.
Carrying the tree back. That's the real reason we asked my sister's bf to come with us. I couldn't help saw or carry the tree back to the car.
When you get back to the front of the farm they shake all the dead needles off the tree and wrap it for you.
Then you ever so gently place the tree on top of your car and tie it down. However this doesn't work if you have a two door car. You can't tie it down through the windows and then get in the car. Thankfully our fat tree fit in the trunk.
Then....

2 comments:

Oona Johnson said...

Oh my gosh! You are getting sooo big!!

I saw this today and thought of you:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35914958&ref=mt

Unknown said...

Hello,

I'd appreciate if you can give me some feedback on our site: www.regencyshop.com

I realize that you are home decor-modern design connoisseur :) I'd like to hear your opinion/feedback on our products. Also, it'd be swell if you can place our tulip table on your blog.

Thank you,

Nancy