Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where does the time go?

Olivia is just over 4 months old. This past month she moved from her bassinet stroller to the upright seat, and into her room and crib.
She is able to sit in the Bumbo while I make dinner and has started to roll over. In fact almost every time you lie her down she rolls over.

We celebrated Kenrick's first Father's Day and Auntie Laura was our tour guide at the Bowmanville Zoo.
Most recently she went swimming for the first time in Auntie Gwen's pool, she loved it. We hope to get her into swimming classes as soon as she turns 6 months. Olivia is always smiling and seems to like everyone. We are amazed at all of the things she is learning and doing. She knows our voices and always seems to stop what she's doing when she hears us.

Parenthood is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. The sense of pride and accomplishment I feel when I look at Olivia is like nothing I have ever felt. Her smiles and laughter can change my mood in a second. No matter how tired I am she just has to call for me [well yell for me] and I have the energy of 1ooo people to do whatever she needs. Feed her, change her, pick her up and play with her. Or just let her know I am there when she has a bad dream. I love being her mom and I look forward to all the amazing things we will do together as a family.

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

what a great post! mommyhood is so amazing~ she is a doll*