Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feb 29th

K always remembers to bring flowers home for special occasions. Birthday's, Anniversaries, New job, getting pregnant. I have to say I'm one lucky girl. I remember friends and family used to tell me how they wished their boyfriends and husbands would bring them flowers. So I wasn't surprised to see him come home with beautiful flowers for Olivia. We put them in a vase and then took our little chipmunk to Montana's for her birthday dinner.

She was so thrilled to be able to colour on the table while we waited for her chicken fingers.

Dessert was a chocolate Bear Paw. I don't know how well you can see the horns in the background. We tried putting the helmet on her head but that just made her cry.
So I lay it on the table behind her and took the picture anyway.

No comments: