Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to the cork board

Yesterday I called Pottery Barn in Toronto and asked the sales clerk to help me with Canadian prices and check stock. K and I decided to go on Friday after work and get my gift. Well just my luck, they don't have more than 2 items in any of the three colours. Apparently Pottery Barn hasn't been replenishing these items in a while. I guess that means they are on their way out and will be replaced with something else (I'm just guessing). The clerk was able to give me a tip that I thought fellow Canadians would love. Pottery Barn Teen is now available to order online and ship to CANADA!!!! She also said that PB is in the works to make their regular online shop available online to Canadians soon.

So with that idea of a Daily Calendar system out the window it was back to the drawing board for what to do about a home command centre. I saw this tutorial about how to make a gigantic cork board a few days ago, which got me to thinking....

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh, that's too bad :( I really liked that organizing station. I'll be interested to see what you find in the end. I need something for my office because it's just one big cluttered mess.