Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shipping and stuff

Finally! Pottery Barn and West Elm will ship to Canada from their websites. Shipping starts June 23, get your credit cards and husbands ready.

I know I've been distant for a while. We have almost completed our master bedroom reno (pictures to come soon). We are planning a trip for our 5 year wedding anniversary. Olivia is walking now. I've started running after work (despite how I loath running). So you can understand why blogging has taken a back seat. I hope to be back in full force soon.
I know life happens and it's not an excuse for not being here. I promise I'll be back soon.

Because I don't like posts without pictures, here are the flowers (yes I know they're weeds) Olivia picked for me this week on her walk to the park.



-Take Care, Lisa

No comments: