Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update on the Photoshop lessons

Well I've been teaching myself little tricks. Some are more suttle than others.
Like the Picture below of Michelle and Sai, it actually was really dark and had a blue tint to the whole thing. You would never know it unless I told you.










Or this fun one of one of the girls at work tying a cherry stem into a knot.


In this one I did alot. I made the backround b&w and also blurred it. I intensified the colours and added some sparkle to her eyes. A little phrase on top to explain the expression on her face.

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Oooh, I think these pictures are fun! And dont we all love a little 'doctoring' on photographs? I always make my graphic designer hubby erase the flaws off me in photos. :)

Dont be blue about comments. They kind of come and go in cyles, and frankly, I didnt have more than three or four comments at a time for almost a year. You're such a sweet and pleasant blogger friend, just keep getting out there, meet new people, leave comments. You'll be surprised at all the new friends that come along.