Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Superstore had a sale, but only in Ajax

While grocery shopping on Sunday I stumbled upon a renovation sale at my Superstore. All of the decor and clothing items were 50-75% off. I grabbed a few things seeing as I've been wanting to get some candles and shells to try something I saw in a Debbie Travis Model home.
The two candles on the left are in Kenrick's bathroom. The two diffeerent styled vases are in my bathroom. In my bathroom the taller vase is actually one Kenrick bought from our wedding florist and had my wedding bouquet re-created for our anniversary last year. Some of the larger shells are from my best friends wedding.

These little guys are meant to be in a bathroom to hold q-tips and cotton balls. They're made of acrylic and were a steal at $2.44 each. I think I am going to use them in my renovated art room. Whenever that gets done.

No comments: