Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a handsom Monster


I know it's been a while since I logged on when mom wasn't home. Here's a new picture of me on my chair. Sometimes I share it with mom when she reads. I know, I'm a handsom monster. That's what mom calls me.

If you should call tonight and no one answers, it's because mom is out drooling over "Twilight" the movie.

She's almost done book 4. It only takes 2 days for her to read them, they must be really good. She's even stopped assembling the furniture in her art room for the books. Hopefully she will be done by Saturday and can get back to work. That's what dad is hoping for.

4 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

LOL! Hope you enjoy the movie--I'm so excited!!!

Leigh @ Kesler Expressler said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kitty is absolutely adorable! I love that pose in the chair!

Enjoy Twilight tonight-- I'm so jealous!

Liz Harrell said...

Dont strain your eyes!

Chris Kauffman said...

I am thinking I got those mirrors almost two years ago , sorry , but look again in the spring they always come out with great mirrors then .