Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The "Butler Bag" ???



Now this is one organized purse! How many times have you needed to tumble your purse upside down just to find what you need. Well ladies this bag is for you. I was over at "Creative Organizing" and saw her post about her Butler Bag. Now don't feel bad, CO is the most organized lady I have ever come across. This bag was made with her in mind. Specific compartments for everything and still fashionable. It made me take a look what is in my bag and think

"hmmmm.... maybe Janome and I could create some kind of insert for a work bag".

K calls me the bag lady because I usually am armed with one large bag for magazines/newspaper and sketch book, a lunch bag and my purse everyday for work. I can't even imagine what will happen to me when I need to carry a diaper bag [no, there's no bun in the oven] hehehe
So I made a list of all the things in my purse, or things I should carry like tissue and band aids. Maybe this weekend will include a little sewing for me.

2 comments:

abhi said...

this one is really a nice pick

Tizzalicious said...

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of those!