Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pains, Pampering and Preciousnes

Pains - Feeling the pressure of our little Bunny moving "down south" They have practically made every position uncomfortable. Walking, sitting, standing, lying down. You name it, but I'm so excited to meet them I can hardly complain about any discomfort I'm feeling now. Now I know why pregnant women waddle, they can't close their legs.

Pampering - Yesterday a few of my family members went and got pampered. We had massage treatments, swam at the spa's pool and finished with a great lunch at Spring Rolls. Oh and you can join them in laughing at me.....I had an appetizer (to myself) a main course and two desserts. I really hope Bunny comes soon, I don't know how much more of this spontaneous eating I can handle.

Preciousness - Is this sweet little girl 6 months old already! Where does the time go.

1 comment:

SAB said...

I can totally relate. I am sitting here with a heating pad on my back right now. I still have 45 days left to go. I can't imagine the kind of pain I will be feeling when I am where you're at. On a positive note....it will all be worth it!!!