Thursday, June 24, 2010

Olivia meets Olivia

Today was one of those days where we weren't sure if it was going to rain or not. We were going to the zoo, but changed our mind when we saw how dark some of the clouds were. We went shopping instead. We needed to go to Toys R Us to get some new bibs. This was the first time Olivia really paid attention to all the toys around her, so I decided to take a walk down the aisle with her age appropriate toys. I saw this new little owl I fell in love with it, I just had to buy it, lets count the reasons why;

1. I love Lamaze toys
2. I love Owls
3. It was Pink
4. Her name is "Olivia the Owl"
5. I asked Olivia if she would like the toy and she smiled her gummy smile at me and drooled. I took that as a yes. I'm such a sucker for this kid.

I apologize for Olivia sticking her tongue out in this picture. I took 12 pictures of her and her new toy and she's sticking her tongue out in everyone.


No comments: