Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photo {PH}ebruary

A year ago here is where Olivia was!


I was reading IHeart Organizing and I've been inspired by her monthly challenges. I missed her January challenge which was Project Paper, but I have had the next few items on my to do list and will be committing to completing by the end of February. I've slightly changed some of hers, but they all have to do with photos.

1. Organizing and Back up digital photos
- year, month, special occasion folders
- go through Discs and hard drive
- save all folders on external hard drive

2. Update photo walls
- collect frames in our basement and choose photos for all
- while organizing copy printable photos to a desktop folder "Photo {PH}ebruary"
- print and frame

3. Photo books/albums
- complete Olivia's first year Blurb book
- wedding album (yes it's been almost 5 years and we don't have a wedding album)
- books for our trips

Here goes everything. I hope I can get it all done.

No comments: