Friday, February 4, 2011

Withings Smart Baby Monitor

Withings Smart Baby Monitor, what a wonderful idea. You can watch your baby directly from your iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android! Your phone and other device are like a remote to control from distance the Smart BabyMonitor and alert you when your baby is about to wake up. You can also look at them even if you're away at work. It has a sound and motion detector. According to Withings philosophy, the Smart BabyMonitor will allow you to track your baby's nights in time to see if he slept well.

The device also includes an infrared LED that gives you access to night vision. It measures the temperature and humidity or the room to make sure the baby is comfortable. You can also select music to play through the monitor and stream music to it. You can set up
personalized alarms that alert you when there is unusual behaviours related to the baby’s movement or temperature.

The Withings Smart Baby Monitor will be available in March 2011.

6 comments:

Victoria Heinicke said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
smart baby gadgets

Willeum Bruch said...

I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.offerte pannolini online

Sandra Jessy said...

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. top baby monitors

Sandra Jessy said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. lcd writing tablet for kids

Sandra Jessy said...

I looked around your website and found your blog is excellent. There are a lot of info for me to study, thanks for your great share.
baby health monitor

Victoria Heinicke said...

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
buy baby monitors