Wednesday, May 4, 2011

She's a Cover Girl!

If you've read my blog for a while now you must remember Chris K over at Just Beachy. She has been the inspiration for a few projects around here. Chris and I were both part of the Toronto Bloggers audience at the Steven and Chris Show. I have watched her transform her home into a unique gem. All the while raising a family and battling her weight (Which by the way she's lost almost 40 lbs.) So you will understand my feeling of pride to hear that one of my very good blog friends has been published. She has been on the Steven and Chris show twice and featured in another magazine (can't remember the name). This time around she is in the "Easy Decorating" magazine. So if you are a fan, you like her decor, or you like what you see below. Head over to the nearest news stand and grab a copy. You can also get a sneak peak here.


No comments: