Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Alternative for concrete patio....

If you remember this post you will also remember that I was planning on doing a concrete patio in the backyard. My cousin came back to me with the price tag and unfortunately the price of concrete has skyrocketed from $45 / sq. ft. to $250/sq. ft., so that means the patio will cost us $5000! YIKES!

So it's on to operation alternate patio search. I'm not a fan of wood decks because I find they need too much maintenance, I like natural stone or interlock, but you can never get ride of those pesky weeds that sprout up in the cracks. So what else can I use? I will be spending most of the afternoon online searching for alternatives. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

decorative stamped concrete said...

Stamped concrete is the best way to make fresh concrete look like stone using our quality stamped concrete products without high costs.