Monday, December 15, 2008

Sh'norhavor lini (congratulations) to our best friends

Sh'norhavor lini
(Congratulations - Armenian)
Felicitações em seu bebê novo
(Congratulations on your new baby - Portuguese)
Congratulations to Jennie and Aram, our best friends, They're having a baby! Kenrick and I are so happy for them and can't wait to meet the 'criancinha' (baby in Portuguses).

I am completely overwhelmed with emotion. I am happy for a new little life, happy for the both of them and the joy this little baby will bring them. I am excited to meet the baby, excited to see who the baby will look like. I am proud of them for setting goals in life and never letting anything stop them, proud that they are expanding their family, and proud to call them my best friends. Jennie and Aram are wonderful people and I know they will be wonderful parents.


They are so excited about the new world ahead of them. Aram has begun to 'nest'. He is definately a handyman and has a list of things around the house he wants to have done before the baby comes. Jennie has begun to notice the changes in her everyday routine and her body. Watching her and how much attention she gives to mothers and their stories make my heart smile. She is a sponge, just soaking up all the information she can get. They are both so precious and important to me. Kenrick and I will do everything we can to help them. I think I feel more craft projects coming - oh darn Jennie don't read that. Of course if there are requests, please ask me :)

Love you both, or should I say 'I love all three of you!'

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Congrats to them! That's very exciting!