Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Shinny Intro

Just a little teaser to let you know that the laundry room project is moving full speed ahead. The trim is all up and the first coat of paint is on. The blue is done, two coats. The counter is installed and waiting for the room to be done before we peel back the plastic protective coating. The shelves are painted and drying in the garage. The box that we made to hide the plug and drain is primed and waiting for the vertical molding and paint before we can install it. I can't wait to show you the light we installed. It makes me say to the whole room, "Ohhhhhh, Shinny"





2 comments:

Chris Kauffman said...

I hope I get to see it soon , I am really excited.

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Can't wait to see the room and say "Ohhhh, shiny!" too :)