Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Women's closets...


Found this posted on Creative Organizing and thought "how true"

51% of women cling to clothing they haven’t worn in three or more years.
64% find the stuff they no longer wear hard to get rid of because they might need it some day.
60% hold on to clothes that don’t fit anymore because they might lose or gain back the weight.
58% have clothes hanging in their closets with the tags still on them.
50% know they have too many shoes, boots, or handbags but cannot part with them.
54% complain that shoes, boots, and handbags are the hardest to store.
32% have too many T-shirts.
33% admit that their closets are bulging.
18% are actually embarrassed by their closets!

2 comments:

SAB said...

I think this post perfectly descibes my closet. These stats make me want to go clean that baby out!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I loved Carrie's closet! Never mind how tiny her apartment was--I would have lived there just for this space alone!