Monday, February 2, 2009

There's a fox in my head....

Just surfing around today and found this post from BrOwN EyEd fOx...
"i am curious today about something...
something that tends to roll around every so often for me.
usually tends to be when i feel overwhelmed... weary... or just plain confused.
do you ever wonder if you are on the RIGHT path?
doing what you SHOULD be doing?
there are times when i feel like i am flying by the seat of my pants.
i kind of get FROZEN!
there are SO many things... DIFFERENT things that need attention.
i get to where i don't even know WHERE in the world to start...
"JUST STARTING"... can seem too much...
between it all...sometimes it feels like something's got to give...
WHAT is that something?
being a freak of an A TYPE person...
i don't want to let ANYTHING go!
when things get this way... off kilter... i feel like maybe there is a REASON...
maybe there IS too much on my plate.
so much passion INSIDE... wanting to get out... but it gets SQUASHED...
squashed by important AND unimportant things.
is this a sign... is HE trying to tell me something?
or is this normal hubbub?
you wonder...
do other people feel this way too?
do you EVER feel like you have too much enchilada on your plate?
do you find your head spins ALL THE WAY AROUND sometimes?
do you think you are on the RIGHT... meandering it can be... path?"
Wow, who let her into my head and told her she could write all my thoughts down? I feel exactly like this. It almost feels like all the time. Really it's most of the time. I wonder if it ever goes away or if it's just the result of being a Type A person?

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

lisa...
SO fun and oh SO nice!

yes... it IS so good to share & know that we are NOT alone!

for me... that feeling is there... sometimes more prominent than others... i am just like you though & SO many others just trying to "stomp" it away... move it aside... to make room for all the good!

from one type A gal to another... we CAN do it... we so CAN!

BIG xo

Chris Kauffman said...

what way do my comments lay out , is is weird , blogger has had a mind of its own , laying out pictures is strange , and comments were taking up a full page , I didn't change anything.
Crazy blogger