Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pier 1 Lovelies

Lulubird told me to take a look at Pier 1 for a similar lamp to the brown one in the previous post. While I was there I decided to take a look at all their stuff. So many things caught my eye, I thought I would share them.

We currently have a Christmas bowl [actually two of them] on our sideboard in the hallway to catch keys, bills and stuff from jacket pockets. I've been looking for a nicer bowl [not Christmas themed] that can go there all the time. Maybe this blue one would work, it's only $5.95, the smaller yellow one is $2.95. Hopefully both sizes come in both colours.

This drape panel is very nice too. I have to see if the flowers are red or orange, but it might work in mom and dad's new bedroom, for $26.18 they would be great!


I told K about this pillow already. I don't know where it would work, maybe in my studio on the chair, I just love the applique work. On sale for $18.68. It's a weird sale price, but a lovely pillow.




These little guys would definitely fit in with my bird collection. I'm not sure how it started, but I have 3 birds to use in our decorating already. These are only 5" tall and would be so cute on a shelf somewhere. At a price point of $8 how can you say no?




A glass bowl and vase that sort of match the tones in our home. Teal, Brown, Rust, Mustard they can all be found in our home on the first floor and can also be found in these pieces.





I am also loving these quirky little owls. I figured out why I like owls, they remind me of my grandfather and a deck of cards he used to have. Maybe one of these guys will find his way into our home too, for $15 why not.

I also showed K this table for our family room. There are currently no side tables in our family room. Well there is one TV tray next to my side recliner, but that is definitely not it's final spot. This table is not only interesting it would bring some of the blue from the front of the house to the back and would also break up all the browns and natural wood tones in the room. regular $129, now on sale for $49.98. It also comes in green.


Who doesn't love a good Apothecary Jar? These jars come in small, medium and large and range in price from $35-$45. Yes a bit more than I would usually pay for them, however I love the unique and different shapes they all come in. I was looking to get one or two more, maybe in the laundry room?



Well that's it for now. I'm off to look at the outdoor section now. If I find anything worth mentioning I will defiantly do a followup post.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just came back from Hobby Lobby! They are on sale this week, 50 % off, so you can pay 15- 25 each one, depending on the size!
Love your blog!