Thursday, July 22, 2010

Discount for Mama

You may remember me blogging about Mommy Jewelry. The lovely ladies at Smart Mom contacted me and offered a free necklace for myself along with a discount code for any of my blog readers or LLL members that may want to purchase a necklace or bracelet from their site. All you have to do is enter the code "S-SMJ" at checkout for 20% off your purchase.

They also make great gifts for any new mom. Even if you don't have a child that is teething, they have so many beautiful colours and patterns you can wear your jewelry around your kids and not worry about it breaking or hurting them.

I got my necklace in Jade. They look cute and are made from a food-safe, phthalate-free, federally-approved silicone. I've been using mine for a few days now and Olivia loves it. Plus it has the safety release clasp at the back in case your baby pulls too hard on it.

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

wow that is great-love it!